Real self-service BI that works directly on SAP
Thousands of organizations rely on SAP to support their everyday data needs. One of the key challenges for SAP customers is to find a complete set of tools that work directly on both SAP BW and SAP Hana with modern self-service analytic capabilities, while exposing all the enterprise, server-based functionality of both for security and governance.
As a complete, enterprise-grade analytics platform, Pyramid is a compelling option for organizations that urgently need to get more value out of their existing SAP BW and SAP Hana investments. Without any data extraction or duplication, Pyramid offers best-in-class functionality and performance that preserves the security and governance inherent in the SAP platform.
Functional capabilities of Pyramid on SAP
For BW and Hana:
- Direct query capabilities, obviating the need to duplicate and ingest SAP data into another BI tool’s native database environment
- Sleek, self-service functionality with drag-and-drop capability for collaboration
- Time intelligence
- Context calculations
- Full dashboarding with publishing, scheduling, and security capabilities
- Support for multiple data connections, each with different parameterization
For BW specifically:
- Support for ragged hierarchies, numerical formats, multiple currencies, and captions
- Support for time-dependent hierarchies
- Support for full logical, mathematical functions
For Hana specifically:
- Data modeling capability that can write data models and mash-ups back into SAP Hana itself
Get started today
See what Pyramid can do for you.
Pyramid is the Analytics OS
Learn more about Pyramid
Align your analytics strategy
Give purpose to your organization’s analytics strategy.
Deploy enterprise-grade self-service analytics
Learn about how Pyramid is the new standard for self-service analytics.
Why choose Pyramid
Pyramid is the next generation of self-service analytics.
What is the Analytics OS?
Given the complexity of our data environment, organizations can no longer rely on a fragmented se...