Free SAPinsider report: Creating Value Through Decision Intelligence in SAP LandscapeGet the Report
Thousands of organizations rely on SAP to support their everyday data needs. One of the key challenges for SAP customers is to find a complete set of tools that work directly on both SAP BW and SAP HANA with modern self-service analytic capabilities while exposing all the enterprise, server-based functionality of both for security and governance. As a complete, enterprise-grade analytics platform, Pyramid is a compelling option for organizations that urgently need to get more value out of their existing SAP BW and SAP HANA investments. Without any data extraction or duplication, Pyramid offers best-in-class functionality and performance that preserves the security and governance inherent in the SAP platform.
Pyramid is an official member of the SAP® PartnerEdge® open ecosystem. Pyramid 2020 is certified by SAP to interoperate with SAP BW/4HANA.DOWNLOAD BRIEF
World-class capabilities of Pyramid on SAP
For SAP BW and HANA:
- Direct query capabilities, obviating the need to duplicate and ingest SAP data into another BI tool’s native database environment
- Sleek, self-service functionality with drag-and-drop capability for collaboration
- Time intelligence
- Our user-designed calculations are executed directly in BW
- Full dashboarding with publishing, scheduling, and security capabilities
- Report-bursting, allowing users to distribute published documents in a variety of pixel-perfect formats (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, PDF, HTML, PNG, JSON, XML)
- Support for multiple data connections, each with different parameterization
- Support for ragged hierarchies, parent-child hierarchies for financial reporting, numerical formats, attribute properties, multiple currencies and captions
- Support for time-dependent hierarchies
- Support for full logical, mathematical functions
- Support for multi-lingual data model and cubes
- Deep support for SAP parameters and variables
- Support single sign-on security integration
For SAP BW specifically:
- SSO via SNC and Active Directory or Logon Tickets
- Support of analytic functions executed in BW include time intelligence, filtering, sorting and slicing and dicing
- Fastest querying for BW, outperforming everyone
For SAP HANA specifically:
- Data modeling capability that can write data models and mash-ups back into SAP HANA itself
- SSO via SAML
- HANA 1.0 and 2.0
Intelligent decisions start here.Book a Demo
Best-in-class support for analytics across SAP BW and SAP HANA
Pyramid queries SAP BW and SAP HANA directly and exploits SAP-specific features such as measure formatting, time-dependent hierarchies, alternate hierarchy captions, cascading parameters, and more. Customers receive a significant upgrade in terms of functionality and performance, allowing them to get more value from SAP investments.
ACCESS HIDDEN INSIGHTS
Gain unparalleled visibility into your business
SAP’s natively integrated applications include Business Objects, Lumira, and SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC). However, each of SAP’s offerings comes with functional limitations. In contrast, Pyramid provides the complete self-service analytics capabilities that let organizations need to see and understand their SAP BW and SAP HANA to make better business decisions.
Complete control and governance of the entire platform
Because Pyramid connects directly to SAP data sources without first copying the data into the local data model technology, it does not sacrifice security, a core enterprise requirement. Pyramid accesses data by direct query, which preserves vital business logic. What’s more, Pyramid offers complete control and governance of the data, including user, content, as well as performance configurations, usage monitoring, and system management.
Not only do SAP users gain powerful insight in their data, they benefit from Pyramid’s complete set of enterprise-grade self-service analytics. Data wrangling, data discovery, reporting and dashboards, and a machine learning workbench are all included in one single, end-to-end web-based environment. Consolidation of workflows and analytics efforts results in dramatically lower TCO from both a software stack and integration perspective.
Analyze all of your data in one place
All modern organizations have numerous sources and storage locations. With Pyramid, organizations gain an analytics platform that can bring all their data assets to bear in a single platform. Pyramid provides a single analytics environment where users can integrate content from disparate sources (including SAP), apply universal interactions, and change context on the fly. Decisions are better-informed and predictive models benefit from access to a larger set of attributes.