Senior Full Stack Developer – Content Management
About Pyramid Analytics
Although responsibilities can change based on preference and fit over time, the position’s core responsibilities include:
Designing, architecting, and coding complex modules to improve the sophisticated content management tools and framework for customers. This includes:
- Building and maintaining the numerous virtual tools for users to store and manage analytic and machine learning content virtually
- Integrating with existing content and administration toolsets
- Optimizing the applications interface with various database technologies (MS SQL, Postgres, Oracle, and Hibernate)
- 5+ years of experience as a Full-Stack Developer
- 3+ years of experience in Java or C#. Java is highly preferred.
- Experience working with SQL.
- Self-learner. Enjoy learning new technologies.
- An ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Be a team player with excellent communication skills.
- An ability to architect code and features
- Having a can-do attitude is a must.
- Sc in Computer Science or relevant army experience – advantage
- Experience with version control systems such as Git – advantage
- Cloud-based databases