Customer Solutions Consultant
As the Customer Solutions Consultant, you will serve as a trusted and technical consultant for customers adopting and leveraging the Pyramid Analytics platform. You will join a team responsible for supporting customers and partners in developing Pyramid-based enterprise Business Intelligence & Analytical solutions and developing industry-based solutions. As a Pyramid Consultant, you will be expected to become a platform expert so you can speak intelligently on the best practices and recommendations that teach customers how to maximize their experience and capabilities.
This is an opportunity to join a growing company at an exciting time in its history. We are looking for hands-on, self-starters who are passionate about Business Intelligence & Analytics and can leverage their experience to create success for themselves and Pyramid Analytics.
- Customer Satisfaction
The Customer Solutions Consultant must have industry knowledge of product offerings in the Business Intelligence & Analytics space. You will be expected to become a subject matter expert on the Pyramid platform.
- Working with clients to establish business requirements and develop cloud and on-premise solutions for BI, advanced analytics, and data science
- Design and develop bespoke BI & Advanced Analytics solutions that leverage the Pyramid platform to transform complex data into actionable insights for clients
- Implement solutions using industry best practices for the management and transformation of data
- Contribute to the design and development of industry solutions based on the Pyramid platform
- Participate in delivering training sessions both in-person and online to both customers and partners
- Consistently stay up to date with the latest developments in data & analytics technologies to drive strategy and inform clients
- Take ownership of projects and collaborate with multi-disciplined teams including client resources and colleagues
- Instilling trust & confidence with the client, ensuring commercial objectives are achieved
- Support senior members of the team in pre-sales engagements to demonstrate the possibilities afforded by the latest developments in Pyramid solutions
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Strong stakeholder engagement and management skills gained in industry, management consultancy, or system integrator environments
- Demonstrable experience in the application of technology stacks (Microsoft, SAP, Oracle, etc.) to achieve or overcome a business solution or problem
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical requirements
- Experience using business intelligence and analytical tools (Tableau, Power BI, etc.) to develop informative reports and dashboards
- Demonstrate experience in the design and development of data warehouse-based solutions and related technologies (T-SQL, SSAS, SAP BW/ Hana, C#, …)
- Ability to model and transform data, build ETL solutions, and present data in a useful business context. This includes development experience with leading ETL technologies.
- Awareness of Data Science technologies, such as R or Python
- Excellent project management and communication skills
This position may require travel.
Preferred Education and Experience
- 3+ years of BI & Analytics experience
- Degree in Business or Technology
- Solution development experience in Retail, Financial Services or Manufacturing.