Business Development Representative
As the Business Development Representative, you will serve as the first point of contact with Executives and C-suite enterprise prospects for Pyramid Analytics. You will be an integral part of the North American sales organization and will be working closely with the Field Sales team aiding with the qualification of prospects and developing quality enterprise leads.
- Sourcing & qualifying quality leads for the Account Executives
- Interacting by phone and email with key personnel up to, and including, C-Level Executives
- Acquiring & maintaining a working knowledge of Pyramid Analytics solutions to become a trusted advisor to prospects
- Uncovering & qualifying prospective customer needs, understanding business processes, identifying projects, determining requirements, and ascertaining potential solutions
- Demonstrating initiative, creativity & collaboration through ad-hoc projects for various departments
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Demonstrated ability to build pipeline and develop executive relationships
- Proven time management, telesales, and email campaign skills
- Shown ability to communicate using technical and relationship concepts
- Ability to juggle multiple projects, prioritize, and scale
- Capable of operating as an individual and team contributor
- Goal-driven with superior communication written and verbal
- Experience and training in a value-based methodology (solution selling, customer-centric selling, etc.).
- Ability to gain competence in own area and acquire a higher-level understanding of roles, processes, and procedures
Required Education and Experience
- 2+ years minimum experience in business development
- 2+ years of enterprise software, preferably in the BI and Analytics space
Preferred Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business or Technology
- Experience subscription software sales