As the Customer Success Project Manager, you will serve as a trusted and technical project manager for customers adopting and leveraging the Pyramid Analytics platform. You will join a team responsible for supporting customers and partners developing Pyramid based enterprise Business Intelligence & Analytical solutions and developing industry-based solutions.
As Project Manager, you will play a key part in the success of the company and will be instrumental in growing revenue within their existing accounts. You will be work across multiple projects simultaneously, guide clients and help support the delivery of our professional services. Stakeholder engagement, client relationship management, project scoping and development are all key elements of this role. You will have strong project management, consultancy, and customer services skills, and will have the ability to explain technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
This is an opportunity to join a growing company at an exciting time in its history. We are looking for hands-on, self-starters who are passionate about Business Intelligence & Analytics who can leverage their experience to create success for themselves and Pyramid Analytics.
The Customer Success Project Manager must have industry knowledge of product offerings in the Business Intelligence & Analytics space.
- Developing strong relationships with key stakeholders within the client’s team, driving key project deliverables and leveraging the delivery team to ensure this happens
- Account planning and developing innovative ideas and approaches to solve business challenges for the client
- Being the client’s expert on risk management, client-specific value-proposition, business impacts
- Develop and maintain key client relationships, communicate effectively with client leaders and staff in order to drive account penetration and sales growth
- Execute and deliver against established KPIs and performance metrics
- Identify, monitor and manage delivery performance, project risk and new opportunities within assigned accounts in partnership with the VP Customer Success and Customer Success Managers
- Monitor and coach consultants on best practices in generating leads, identifying opportunities to enhance account penetration
- Promote resilience and responsiveness by being open and honest about challenges and the actions required to address unexpected developments
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Proven experience in project management at a management consulting firm or Analytics / BI consulting firm
- Proven success in scoping and delivering business change and transformation projects
- Excellent interpersonal skills, high emotional intelligence and the ability to use compelling arguments to gain the support and commitment of others
- Core consulting skills: client management, analysis, presentation and facilitation, commerciality
- Technical skills: Strong technical delivery experience, practical knowledge and capability in your specialist field
- Versatility: proven ability to adapt and learn in an innovative environment
- Market/sector knowledge: demonstrable market/sector expertise in your field
- Experience using business intelligence and analytical tools (Tableau, Power BI, etc.) to develop informative reports and dashboards
This position may require travel.
Required education and experience
Preferred Education and Experience
5+ years of BI & Analytics experience
Degree in Business or Technology.
Solution development experience in Retail, Financial Services or Manufacturing