Kumar Singh, Research Director at SAPinsider, talks with Dave Henry, Senior Vice President, Strategic Alliances, about decision intelligence and how it is revolutionizing the way we make decisions.
In this video, Kumar and Dave examine the critical “must-have” capabilities an analytics platform needs to have for organizations on SAP.
Watch this video to learn:
- What analytics and IT leaders can gain from a unified decision intelligence platform that lets the business query their SAP BW and HANA data directly
- How the migration from ECC to S4HANA is spurring organizations to rethink how their analytics capabilities integrate with their core operational data
- Why integration of Snowflake, Redshift, or other cloud data warehouses need to integrate with existing SAP data
- How TCO can be reduced with a platform approach to analytics
- How decision intelligence can be a win for both business and IT leaders