Pyramid Learning Live
Looking to level-up Pyramid skills?
As part of our complimentary Pyramid Learning Live series, each Thursday at 8:00 am. Pacific Time, we’ll cover Pyramid fundamentals.
These live digital sessions are designed for both new and experienced Pyramid users. The purpose is to give everyone training on the tools they need to be successful. You’ll come away from each session with the skills to confidently tackle your own analytics projects.
Each complimentary 60-minute session includes two parts:
1. Learn Pyramid – The instructor will focus on a new topic through a live demonstration, providing hints and tips for both new and experienced users.
2. Pyramid Q&A– An open forum session will let you ask questions related to specific features or solutions you are developing.
The sessions will be recorded. Q&A responses will be documented and made available on the Pyramid User Community.
Upcoming topics are available below.
To view the archives, click here.
- June 2 – Self-Service Analytics – Understanding the full capabilities of the Viewer functionality in a dashboard
- June 16 – Content Management: Data Source Changer, Analyze Structure, Migrating Content, and Versioning
- June 30 – Predictive Analytics using Python and R
- July 14 – Comparison against previous periods (Formulate and Discover)
- July 28 – Formulate – Creating dynamic lists and using Parameters in Custom Members and Lists
- September 8 – Master flows; messaging, events, and conditional flows (Model)
- September 22 – Intelligent Report Distribution in Publish: Bulletin Board, Email, and Webhooks
- October 6 – Forecasting in Discover: Best fit to Custom Python & R
- October 20 – Using PQL; semi-additive measures, parent, children, last child, cumulative, etc.
- November 3 – Pyramid and Embedding
- November 17 – Enriching data with Python scripts (Model)
- December 1 – Data Security: Member level security with data and scripts, including parent-child hierarchies