Hello, and welcome to the December 2022 edition of the Decision Intelligence Digest! It’s our final dispatch for the year.
And what a year it has been! 2022 has been a big one for Pyramid, in so many ways. It’s hard to pick just one highlight. Here are some we’re really proud of:
- The market gave us a huge vote of confidence in the form of a $120 million funding round. (With that many zeros, we had to get a group photo.)
- Gartner got excited about our platform once again, ranking the Pyramid Decision Intelligence Platform highest for augmented analytics in its 2022 Critical Capabilities report.
- Other luminaries in the industry had an eye on Pyramid, as well. Ventana selected us as a winner for analytics in its Digital Innovation Awards; Dresner gave us another Perfect Recommend Score; and we were recommended by 100% of customers interviewed in the BARC BI & Analytics 22 Report. Wow!
- Co-Founder and CEO, Omri Kohl, was in the hot seat for multiple interviews with The Sunday Times and a segment with Ian King of Sky News.
- We were on the road, happy to see so many of you at events like Gartner Data & Analytics Summit, Big Data LDN, SAPinsider conferences, and many regional events. We’ll be on the road again in ’23—we hope to see you out there!
- Finally, we’ve been busy developing materials and guides to help you navigate the evolving landscape in the world of analytics and decision intelligence. These resources are available to you now; in fact, we recommend thumbing through our Mythbusting Business Intelligence vs. Decision Intelligence guide as you write your resolutions for next year. 😊
Our highest highs (the pinnacle of our pyramid, if you will) have been the countless conversations, collaborations, conference stages, and celebrations we’ve shared with all of you—our peers, colleagues, and fellow travelers in the industry. Thank you for all of it.
Before you go, we want to drop a few new links for you, too. Here is some of the best info we’ve read (or written) around the topic of decision intelligence this past month:
- As one of our product experts, Deepa Sankar is always looking ahead. Deepa has a great blog out today detailing four of the top analytics and decision intelligence trends we’re watching in the coming year.
- Pyramid’s Yosef Fried shared his perspective on the new RISE with SAP program and what organizations should know as they modernize their analytics with RISE.
- David Menninger of Ventana Research opined (once again) on the crucial and often challenging relationship between IT and line-of-business analysts. Find out what David means when he says data and analytics leaders need to “mind the gap.”
And now, from all of us at Pyramid—Happy Holidays! We wish you all the best as you close out the final weeks of 2022.
2022 Gartner® Market Guide for Augmented Analytics
If you want to get us talking, just mention augmented analytics. It’s an exciting topic because it holds so much potential. Artificial intelligence, machine learning, and other innovative technologies are revolutionizing analytics, and the possibilities are thrilling.
Gartner has an awesome new report out on the topic, and we want you to have it. The 2022 Gartner® Market Guide for Augmented Analytics is an in-depth primer on why your organization needs to support this increasingly mission-critical data and analytics business need.
(Have we mentioned that Gartner ranked Pyramid highest for augmented analytics in the 2022 Gartner® Critical Capabilities for Analytics and Business Intelligence Platforms report?)
The Look Ahead
Thank you for reading the Decision Intelligence Digest. If you would like to learn more about Pyramid Analytics, the Pyramid Platform, or want to hear how others in your industry are changing their approach to enterprise analytics, let’s set up a time to talk.