SAP Certifications for SAP BW 7.5 and SAP BW 4/HANA.
Certifications confirm Pyramid’s ability to deliver world-class business intelligence for organizations using SAP data warehouse technologies to support analytics and decision-making
AMSTERDAM – September 2, 2020 – Pyramid Analytics, the next generation trusted analytics platform built for the enterprise, announced today its official SAP BW 7.5 and BW 4/HANA certifications. While Pyramid has long supported customers that use SAP’s data warehouse technologies, the certifications validate Pyramid’s high-performance business intelligence capabilities on SAP.
“These certifications confirm Pyramid’s commitment to customers using SAP BW and BW 4/HANA,” said Omri Kohl, CEO and co-founder of Pyramid Analytics. “It’s the rubber stamp to officially announce our technical competency on SAP. Our customers can rest assured we will continue to provide them with superior analytics and business intelligence capabilities, which will simultaneously help them protect their SAP investments.”
Pyramid can directly query any BW-based data warehouse with unrivaled performance without extracting or duplicating data, thereby preserving the security and governance inherent in the SAP platform. Pyramid is well-known for its enterprise-grade analytics, which can bring an entire organization in sync to make trusted, fact-based decisions at scale. In addition, with the certifications, Pyramid is now an official member of the SAP® PartnerEdge® open ecosystem and can be found on the SAP Certified Solutions Directory.
“This is real self-service BI on SAP,” said Avi Perez, CTO and co-founder of Pyramid Analytics. “The SAP BW 7.5 (via BW-OBI 2.0) and BW 4/HANA certification process is rigorous and lengthy. We’re happy to have earned these designations. The certifications reinforce our SAP technical competency and reaffirm our commitment to customers on SAP. These organizations can continue to leverage their SAP BW and BW 4/HANA data—and be confident knowing that Pyramid is certified to support all their analytics requirements with full governance and security today and in the future.”
Here’s how customers benefit from Pyramid’s SAP BW and BW 4/HANA certifications:
- Direct querying – With Pyramid, organizations that run SAP BW or BW 4/HANA on top of their SAP ERP can directly query their data without duplicating or ingesting it, thereby delivering unrivaled performance.
- Governed framework – Pyramid is server-based and centrally administered, giving customers complete control and governance of their SAP BW and BW 4/HANA data.
- Access hidden insights – Using Pyramid’s world-class enterprise analytics, customers can access and understand their SAP-based ERP data to make actionable decisions.
- Enterprise analytics – As an end-to-end analytics platform, Pyramid gives customers the ability to implement and scale analytics across the enterprise in a modern self-service environment.
- Complete integration – Not only can customers easily and securely access their SAP BW and BW 4/HANA data, they can integrate it with other non-SAP enterprise data to gain a holistic view of their business.
Published on: September 2, 2020