Customer Success Manager
As the Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for creating long-term trusting relationships with customers by ensuring they continue to receive business value from the Pyramid Analytics platform. You are someone who loves exploring data and turning it into business value. You take this talent to become a Pyramid Analytics platform advisor, so you can speak intelligently on the best practices and recommendations that teach customers how to maximize their experience and capabilities. You will aid product marketing with the creation of robust instructions to achieve high data quality. You’ll provide feedback internally to sales, marketing, and development on what customers like and what they need and act as the customer advocate to the Pyramid CTO.
- Manage customer on-boarding, including assisting with software deployment, identifying and suggesting training, answering basic product questions, and providing guidance on how to best onboard users and support business needs.
- Working closely with partners and global enterprise customers to ensure they are realizing the value they intended from Pyramid’s solutions and help them identify additional areas of potential value. In addition, help customers and partners measure the actual value they receive.
- Maintain visibility into the performance of the product. Solicit customer feedback to provide to Pyramid’s sales, marketing, and development teams. Be an advocate for customers’ product feature priorities internally and align with the product team around driving product roadmap
- Assist customers to remove roadblocks to product adoption. Work closely with the customer and internal teams to resolve issues promptly and minimize customer churn.
- Identify areas for expansions within exiting customer base through upselling and cross-sells.
- Work to ensure customer renewals. Provide visibility into the likelihood of an assigned customer’s renewal and identify and work to resolve at-risk renewals.
- Promote and manage transitions to current product releases. Assist customers in planning and executing upgrades and ensuring they are current.
- Building customer advocates who will speak on behalf of Pyramid as a reference and share success stories at Pyramid events and in content.
- Develop expertise on the Pyramid platform, both in how to use it and how it supports business use cases to provide value.
- Assist Product Marketing with the evaluation and implementation of training and go-to-market collateral.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement – within accounts, across the Sales teams, and the Development team.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Demonstrated ability to build and manage customer/executive relationship
- Ability to juggle multiple projects, prioritize, and scale
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- Experience and training in a value-based methodology (solution selling, customer-centric selling, etc.).
- Experience in advising organizations on how best to apply technology to support business processes and articulating the business value of technology.
- Fluency in English, and preferably German
This position may require travel.
Required education and experience
- 3+ years minimum experience in customer success
- 3+ years of enterprise software, preferably in the BI and Analytics space
Preferred Education and Experience
- Bachelors degree in Business or Technology
- Experience selling analytics or business intelligence solutions
- Experience subscription software sales