The Customer Success team is focused on enabling customers to deliver trusted insight into corporate data that is universally accessible and useful.
We are seeking an experienced elearning Instructional Designer and Developer to join the growing Customer Success team to help create high quality online learning products. This is a wide-ranging role, providing challenge and development opportunities for the right candidate to grow within the company and implement a new eLearning experience for our customers and partners.
This is an opportunity to join a growing company at an exciting time in its history. We are looking for hands-on, self-starters who are passionate about eLearning in the Analytics & Business Intelligence industry who can leverage their experience to create success for themselves and Pyramid Analytics.
As the lead instructional designer and developer your responsibilities include:
- Coordinating several projects simultaneously
- Integrating emerging instructional methods and technologies into eLearning
- Producing High standard, effective storyboards and scripts
- Producing effective and interactive eLearning content using rapid authoring tools
- Taking responsibility for ensuring training requirements are met and that deadlines and budgets are adhered to
- Working with team members to meet design challenge with a creative and agile approach, while working to agreed standards
- Reviewing projects with other team members, providing feedback and suggestions for improvement
- Quality checking products to ensure output has high standards of written and spoken English
- Taking responsibility for providing technical expertise to assist in the area of developing new eLearning courses and revising existing eLearning courses
- Creating new eLearning content following the ADDIE process (SCORM, animations, video etc)
- Working closely with Subject Matter experts
- Creating bespoke assets as to enhance the content (graphics, animations, video etc)
- Testing and QA of all online products
As a high-growth business, you may contribute to other projects as the need arises.
The successful candidate will be expected to be able to work from the office (based in Farnborough) at least 2 of the 5 days per week, with the remaining days working remotely.
- Experience using business intelligence and analytical tools (Tableau, Power BI, etc.)
- Proven instructional designer having established principles and methods for curriculum and training design
- Experience of delivering eLearning products on a Learning Management System
- Demonstrated experience in Articulate Storyline and other eLearning design tools
- Strong graphical design skills
- An ability to engage with complex and unfamiliar subject matters
- Excellent communication and team-building skills
- Excellent editing, written and oral communication skills You will have a creative flair and a passion for design and be a self-motivated individual able to use their own initiative with good attention to detail.
- You will be an analytical and problem-solver with excellent follow-up, time management and organization skills. Desirable
- Confidence in the use of design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite and Camtasia • Audio-visual or animation skills
- Experience working on translations
- An interest in trends on eLearning and learning development
- Demonstrated development of own skills and professional development
This position may require travel.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in instructional design, digital multimedia design or related discipline
- Minimum of two years of experience in web-based instructional education design and delivery in the software industry