The Analytics OS
One analytics solution for everyone
Balance user productivity and governance
The Analytics OS is an adaptive analytic platform that provides different capabilities and experiences based on user needs and skills, all while managing content as a shared resource. It provides organizations with one analytics solution for everyone, across all user types and skill levels. With the Analytics OS, data leaders can create a universal analytics environment that finally solves today’s analytic needs and prepares the organization for tomorrow’s data and technology challenges.
Pyramid is the Analytics OS. It is an agnostic analytics platform that can be deployed in any environment and runs on any device. It features six distinct analytics modules (Model, Formulate, Discover, Illustrate, Present, and Publish)—plus an Administrative Console and Content Management System—to deliver a truly universal analytics experience.
The latest version of Pyramid is now available! Pyramid v2020 brings more people under the analytics tent than ever before. Now your users can do more than they ever thought possible.
Prepare data, deploy machine learning, and build data models
Pyramid features a major new workflow: Business User ETL, which provides a visual point-and-click environment for fixing, conditioning, and improving simple and blended data sets.
- End-user auto modeling and data prep
- Inject machine learning algorithms into datasets before modeling
- Machine learning marketplace to find and use existing data science algorithms
- In-memory database engine
- Model on our native in-memory engine, MS Tabular, many ANSI-SQL compliant databases or a variety of Apache Big Data Engines
Interact with models and make new discoveries
Pyramid gives IT professionals, BI power users, and data scientists the power to answer difficult analytic problems with a set of advanced yet easy to use tools.
- Fast query processing for large data sets
- Intuitive drag and drop capabilities
- Attractive visualizations
- Powerful, push-button statistical analysis tools
- Wizard-guided advanced analytics
Define business logic, calculations, KPIs, and scripts
With Pyramid, users can formulate custom expressions, lists, KPIs, parameters, scripts, and custom columns using an intuitive drag and drop interface, and then share and manage these new building blocks for others to use in their own analyses.
- Drag and drop creation of sets, calculations, and advanced parameters
- Secure, share, and reuse business logic
- Dynamic sets with branching logic
- Out-of-the-box aggregates, operators, and functions
- KPIs dynamically tied to data
Create data-driven graphics, text, and infographics
Using the Illustrate module, users can create common visual BI building blocks to build libraries of data-driven illustrations, infographics, and dynamic text that can be shared and reused across presentations and publications.
- Dynamic infographics
- Reusable, sharable content across presentations and publications
- Data-driven dynamic text
- Composite visualizations (layered SVG and raster images)
- Custom visual workflows to illustrate processes
Design presentations and analytic applications with your discoveries
Pyramid gives users tremendous power to create presentations from distinct data sources and guide others through a rich and highly interactive data-driven environment.
- Robust design control
- Master page support
- Fully interactive visuals
- Option to design mobile-specific layouts
- Interactions and shared slicing across multiple queries and data sources
Build enterprise reports & craft compelling analytic narratives
The Publish module lets end-users design and craft engaging, dynamic multi-page / multi-query reports using the very same platform they use to prepare data models and conduct advanced analytics inquiries. Coupled with data driven scheduling and distribution, Publish is modern enterprise reporting.
- Pixel-perfect report creation
- Industry-leading design control
- Master page support
- High capacity report bursting with scheduling control
- Dynamic reporting with secure access
Control every aspect of your Analytics OS deployment
With Pyramid, you can fine-tune your analytics environment to suit the needs of the organization and every user. Experience true “enterprise” BI to make your data more valuable than ever before.
- Scale out and up
- Data source management
- Performance optimization
- Simple user provisioning and management
- Universal visual themes
Pyramid is the Analytics OS
Learn more about Pyramid
Align your analytics strategy
Give purpose to your organization’s analytics strategy.
Deploy enterprise-grade self-service analytics
Learn about how Pyramid is the new standard for self-service analytics.
Why choose Pyramid
Pyramid is the next generation of self-service analytics.
What is the Analytics OS?
Given the complexity of our data environment, organizations can no longer rely on a fragmented se...
Talk to a Pyramid Analytics expert
See Pyramid features in action.
Introduction to Pyramid
View an on-demand webinar.