See what Gartner says about Pyramid Analytics
Our inclusion in the Critical Capabilities for Analytics and Business Intelligence Platforms* report follows on the heels of our fifth-straight appearance on Gartner’s 2018 Magic Quadrant for Analytics and Business Intelligence Platforms** report. Pyramid is one of 20 vendors listed on each report. We are confident that this confirms our place as one of the leading analytics and business intelligence companies in the world.
BI and Analytics leaders can download this complimentary research to learn:
- How modern A&BI platforms have evolved in the last 10 years
- Which strategic planning assumptions are influencing current and anticipated A&BI buying trends
- About Pyramid’s key strengths, including our tightly integrated data and analytics workflow and balanced integration between user empowerment and centralized governance
- How Pyramid’s breadth makes it competitive in all five key BI use cases
- The top three reasons companies select Pyramid Analytics
Find out more by reading the full report.
*Magic Quadrant for Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms, Rita L. Sallam et al, February 2017
*Critical Capabilities for Analytics and Business Intelligence Platforms, James Laurence Richardson, Joao Tapadinhas, Cindi Howson, Rita L. Sallam, Carlie J. Idoine, Alys Woodward, 7 May 2018
**Magic Quadrant for Analytics and Business Intelligence Platforms, Cindi Howson, Rita L. Sallam, James Laurence Richardson, Joao Tapadinhas, Carlie J. Idoine, Alys Woodward, 26 February 2018
GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally, and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.