Standard pricing is determined by 3 elements: the type of edition/server, the type of user license, and the level of support.
Pyramid is available in 3 editions: Community, Standard and Enterprise.
- Community is a free, single-server edition with a limit of 3 Pro users. It offers most of the capabilities of the other editions including content sharing.
- Standard is a single-server edition which is limited to a combination of Pro and Viewer users totaling 30 seats. Standard provides Tablet, Mobile Phone Access, and standard geospatial mapping capabilities.
- Enterprise is a multi-server edition with an unlimited number of users and the ability to scale up and out. Enterprise provides Tablet, Mobile Phone Access, standard Mapping capabilities as well as Publisher Report Bursting for platform users.
User License Type
There are two user license types available for Pyramid:
- Professional user licenses have full access to all Pyramid modules: Model, Discover, Present, Publish, Administer, Content Management, Formulate, and Illustrate. The abilities including creating and building content and models as well as viewing, sharing and printing content.
- Viewer user licenses can only view and interact with content created by Pro users. Content is limited to Discover reports and visualizations, Present dashboards and rendered output from Publish (like PDF documents and Word files).
There are four support levels for Pyramid: Free, Silver, Gold, and Platinum.
- Free: Online tutorials, online help, and access to the Pyramid Analytics community forum
- Silver: Free benefits + online support tickets
- Gold: Silver benefits + phone support
- Platinum: Gold benefits + priority support
View Support Plans
All user licenses are priced per user per month. Support is also priced per user per month, with a minimum package fee per month, regardless of the number of seats.
Contact sales for subscription terms and special pricing options for volume discounts and other product capabilities.
To simplify subscriptions upgrades, all changes to an existing subscription plan operate off the co-terminating model. When an existing plan is upgraded, the value of the unused segment of a current subscription will be credited to the new plan.