Customer Solutions Project Management Office Coordinator
As the Customer Solutions PMO Coordinator, you will support the Project Management and Customer delivery function within Customer Solutions, helping to support the Customer Solutions Director and the Customer Solutions team to assist customers in adopting and leveraging the Pyramid Analytics platform. You will join a team responsible for supporting customers and partners in developing Pyramid-based enterprise Business Intelligence & Analytical solutions and developing industry-based solutions.
As PMO Coordinator, you will play a key part in the success of the company and will be instrumental in supporting and assisting growth across new and existing customers. You will work across the Customer Solutions team helping to support planning, administration, resourcing, customer onboarding, and delivery.
Stakeholder engagement, project resource allocation, PMO documentation, and supporting the smooth running of the Customer Solutions team are all key elements of this role. You will have strong organisation and time-keeping skills, be customer-focused, and have an ability to be flexible and adaptable in your approach.
You will also have good experience in working across a project environment within Business Intelligence/ Analytics.
This is an opportunity to join a growing company at an exciting time in its history. We are looking for self-starters who are passionate about Business Intelligence & Analytics and can leverage their experience to create success for themselves and Pyramid Analytics.
- The management of utilization metrics
- Customer and partner project status reports
The Customer Solutions PMO Co-ordinator must have knowledge/awareness of product offerings in the Business Intelligence & Analytics space.
- • Developing strong relationships with key internal stakeholders.
• Assistance with assigning resource requests to the relevant projects. Assist with updating project systems as needed.
• Assist in the development of project processes, documentation, and collateral. Arrange and send out meeting invitations, and capture meeting minutes as required for CS.
• Follow-up with CS resources to ensure regular time recording and reporting processes are being met.
• Assist with the PMO function on onboarding new projects.
• Assist with regular CS reporting as required.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- • Proven experience in PMO role previously
• Proven success in working within a team and managing multiple tasks concurrently in an effective manner.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Core consulting skills: excellent organisation and problem-solving skills, attention to detail even under pressure.
• Versatility: proven ability to adapt, be flexible to change, and learn in an innovative environment
• Market/sector knowledge: demonstrable market/sector expertise in your field.
This position may require travel.
Preferred Education and Experience
- 2+ years of PMO Co-ordinator experience.
- Ideally, experience in the BI & Analytics industry.
- A degree in Business or Technology is preferable.
- Highly organised and methodical, able to manage multiple tasks concurrently.
- Experience in working with project management methods (i.e Prince 2)