Bookkeeper – Foreign Subsidiaries
About Pyramid Analytics
Pyramid Analytics is rapidly growing, and we are seeking a talented Bookkeeper – Foreign Subsidiaries to join our growing team.
- Support monthly, quarterly, and annual closing procedures for foreign entities in several locations.
- Perform all activities related to the account payable function, including reviewing and processing payments to local and foreign vendors
- Handle a variety of ongoing bookkeeping duties, reconciliation of accounts, fixed assets, and payments
- Fixed assets depreciation entries and reports
- Engage in direct communication with vendors on an ongoing basis.
- Help to manage the travel & employee reimbursement system, including reviewing expenses reports and maintaining approval flow.
- Help to manage company credit cards
- Help with payroll journals and record them in the system in several locations.
- Work with our global subsidiaries.
- Assist and support in the external audit process.
- Assisting with other finance department tasks as needed.
- Certified bookkeeper – a must.
- At least 3 years of bookkeeping experience from a global high-tech or multi-national company
- Great communication skills, written and spoken English – a must.
- Experience working with NetSuite/priority.
- Knowledge of reporting to authorities.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment.