Sr. Technical Support Engineer
The Pyramid support team takes pride in being one of the best support teams in the market with thousands of satisfied customers from all over the globe.
We’re Looking for an excellent Technical Support Engineer to join and be a part of a leading team, be involved in improving an advanced BI product, and dive into the BI field.
The Technical Support Engineer is at the front line, working closely with customers, aiding, and investigating technical and analytical problems.
You’ll work through complex data environments with customers from all industries providing the best customer experience and service.
- Respond to customers’ inquiries and assist, troubleshoot and drive to resolution.
- Assist customers via a CRM system, phone calls, and remote sessions
- Escalate and work directly with the development team
- Reproduce and document issues in Microsoft TFS
- Install and configure the Pyramid application
- Check resolved issues and QA the product.
- Help create and maintain our knowledge base and community
- 3+ years of experience with IT infrastructure and applications support
- 2+ years of experience with BI.
- Ability to learn new ideas and concepts quickly
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to efficiently prioritize and manage multiple customer issues
- Experience in working with different SQL databases and writing basic queries
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Ability to work under pressure
- Linux Experience
- Experience working with Microsoft Azur and Amazon AWS