Senior Manager, Global Channel Partner Marketing
US Central or Eastern Time Zone or UK Time Zone (GMT) Preferred
About the Role
Partners are an important and growing part of Pyramid Analytics’ go-to-market (GTM) strategy. We are looking for a Senior Manager, Global Partner Marketing with experience in defining, building, and running a modern and integrated partner marketing program that focuses on marketing with partners, to partners, and through partners. The position reports to the global Vice President, Partner Marketing.
The Senior Manager, Global Partner Marketing will contribute to our growth by:
- Building Pyramid Analytics’ reputation as the leader in the Augmented Analytics and emerging Decision Intelligence software market.
- Helping to create, build and deepen relationships with our technology partners, system integrators, and consulting firms partners in partnership with our Channel team.
- Developing leads and pipeline in partnership with our Channel team that significantly contribute to partner-contributed and partner-influenced revenue by planning and executing Partner Enablement and Partner GTM programs.
To be successful in this role you must have strong marketing and communication skills, and an understanding of the Analytics and Business Intelligence software market, specifically, and enterprise software, in general. Collaborating with our North American, UK & Ireland, DACH (Germany, Austria, Switzerland), and Nordics Channel team, across the Pyramid Analytics Marketing team, and with external agency partners is an important part of this role.
Build and execute marketing campaigns with key partners to generate qualified leads and opportunity pipeline. Effectively measure and report the results of partner investments. Manage the North American partner marketing plan. The plan should leverage an integrated, multi-channel approach and include a full range of marketing activities and promotional channels such as digital marketing, online and in-person events, content marketing, and social media to reach our target audiences.
Develop and execute a demand generation vision and strategy in collaboration with our Channel and Marketing teams, using industry best practices that are effective for an enterprise software B2B business model.
Manage and approve Market Development Funds (MDF) based on business alignment and measurable goals.
Own reporting of marketing impact, while building a clear understanding of demand gen goals, success metrics, and impact across the organization. (e.g., track demand generation performance, quality, and business impact through key metrics including enabling lead flow and end-to-end reporting and analytics; define and track lead forecasts, conversion rates, and attribution analysis.
Continuously monitor and optimize campaigns and programs while leveraging A/B testing strategies.)
Work with the Marketing and Channel teams, and external resources to ensure alignment with the overall go-to-market strategy.
Work with our partners and Product and Content Marketing teams to articulate joint narratives and create compelling collateral (decks, datasheets, case studies, etc.) for our sellers and partners to take to market directly and through co-branded marketing assets and programs.
Own/manage the Pyramid Analytics partner portal. Assist in the creation of training and certification programs and enablement content for partners.
Requirements and Skills
- 5 – 7 years of partner and/or field marketing experience managing and executing a mix of direct marketing activities that build the brand, create demand, and accelerate pipeline (e.g., face-to-face events, digital campaigns, account-based marketing, business development, etc.); enterprise software experience is mandatory. ABI experience is very strongly preferred.
- Proven success delivering integrated marketing campaigns and programs that deliver a strong ROI – on time, within budget in the B2B software market targeting IT customers.
- Experience working with various types of partners.
- Partner- and customer-centric and highly effective at leveraging data to improve decision making.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in an agile and deadline-driven environment.
- Strong verbal communication, proven team collaboration skills, and demonstrated leadership and influence abilities.
- Enthusiastic, proactive, innovative, and open to new ideas.
- Passionate about achieving high growth through partners – showing innovation, creativity, persistence, commitment, optimism, and accountability in every project you own.