Senior / Leader Full Stack Developer Data Science and Machine Learning
About Pyramid Analytics
Although responsibilities can change based on preference and fit over time, the position’s core responsibilities include:
Designing, architecting, and coding complex modules to deliver our new Data Science Workbench tools for customers to use machine learning. This includes:
- Building the “Experimentation tools” for users to configure and run multiple ML experiments
- Integrating with existing data preparation toolsets Integration with the built-in IDE
- 5+ years of experience as a Full-Stack Developer
- 3+ years of experience in Java or C#. Java is highly preferred.
- Experience working with SQL.
- Self-learner. Enjoy learning new technologies.
- An ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Be a team player with excellent communication skills.
- An ability to architect code and features
- Having a can-do attitude is a must.
- Sc in Computer Science or relevant army experience – advantage
- Experience with version control systems such as Git – advantage
- Exposure to Spark
- Docker and Containers
- Machine Learning
- Python, R