The Pyramid Analytics finance team is growing and we are looking for a highly motivated Senior bookkeeper to join our team. If you’re a fast learner and a team player that can work independently, this is the right place for you!
Your day-to-day role will be:
- Support monthly, quarterly, and annual closing procedures for the company (Israel, US, and other countries).
- support on the month-end close: Prepare the trial balance and supporting documentation for the monthly closing, including recording accruals and prepaid expenses.
- Perform all activities related to the account payable function, including reviewing and processing payments to local and foreign vendors.
- Handle various ongoing bookkeeping duties, reconciliation of accounts, fixed assets, and payments.
- Fixed assets depreciation entries and reports.
- Engage in direct communication with vendors on an ongoing basis.
- Help to manage the travel & employee reimbursement system, including reviewing expense reports and maintaining approval flow.
- Help to manage company credit cards.
- Support payroll process and prepare monthly salary analysis.
- Help with payroll journals and record them in the system in several locations.
- Take part in the implementation of new systems and processes.
- Work with our global subsidiaries.
- Assist and support in the external audit process.
- Assisting with other finance department tasks as needed.
- Certified bookkeeper – a must.
- At least 4 years of bookkeeping experience from a global high-tech or multi-national company.
- Great communication skills, written and spoken English – a must.
- Experience working with NetSuite/priority.
- Knowledge of reporting to authorities.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment.