We are rapidly growing and we are in search of an IT Administrator to maintain, upgrade and manage our software, hardware, and networks.
Resourcefulness is a necessary skill in this role. You should be able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly. You should also have the patience to communicate with a variety of interdisciplinary teams and users.
Your goal will be to ensure that our technology infrastructure runs smoothly and efficiently.
- HANDS-ON position, provide global support for employee’s desktop/laptop computer infrastructure
- Install and configure software and hardware
- Manage network servers and technology tools
- Set up accounts and workstations
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
- High-level troubleshooting skills
- Ensure security through access controls, backups, and firewalls
- Upgrade systems with new releases and models
- Develop expertise to train staff on new technologies
- Build an internal wiki with technical documentation, manuals, and IT policies
- At least 4 years of experience as a system admin/equivalent must
- Experience with Linux and Microsoft systems
- Installation, configuration, and maintenance of server technologies (Windows Server, AD, TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, VPN)
- Active Directory (GPO/DNS/DC creation and maintenance)
- Creating and managing virtual environments Using VCenter, Hyper-V, Azure, and AWS
- Knowledge of Exchange Online, and Office 365
- Experience with databases, networks (LAN, WAN), and patch management
- Experienced with Firewalls (SonicWALL, FortiGate)
- Knowledge in setting up and maintaining Azure DevOps Server
- Knowledge of security systems (e.g. intrusion detection systems) and data backup/recovery
- Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent verbal and written English—Must.
- Scripting knowledge python / PowerShell / bash – advantage
- Familiarity with Video Conference systems
- Admin experience of Linux environments
- Good communication skills with the ability to work effectively both independently & as part of a team
- Experience with monitoring tools.
- Professional certification (e.g. Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator [MCSA]) is a plus