About Pyramid Analytics
Pyramid Analytics is rapidly growing, and we are seeking a talented Global Controller to join our growing team.
- Preparation of the global monthly and quarterly consolidated financial statements, in accordance with US GAAP and company policies.
- Preparation of statutory financial statements and tax returns.
- Involves in revenue recognition cycles.
- Perform accounting-related tasks, including reconciliations, reporting, and analysis, and ensure accuracy and completeness of accounting records.
- Ensure completeness of month-end accruals and provisions.
- Support the preparation of financial forecasts and monitoring of the company’s performance
- AR management
- Provide cash flow reports and projections.
- Provide business leaders with ongoing financial reporting and ad-hoc analysis to support key business decisions.
- Oversee and manage full-cycle payroll to ensure payroll is in accordance with local law and tax regulations, guidelines, and practices in various locations.
- Implementation of internal controls, financial policies, and procedures to support the company’s activities and growth.
- Assist with special projects and ad-hoc requests, as necessary
- Big 4 Accounting firm experience – Required
- BA in Accounting and Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – Required
- 3-4 years of work experience in a global company
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment and execute work plans in a timely manner.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal relations, independent work capability, learning ability, and great attention to detail
- Knowledge of US GAAP accounting principles and procedures
- Great Excel knowledge
- Experience with Priority/NetSuite – An advantage
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English
- SaaS/Software industry experience preferred