Full Stack Developer – Advanced Analytics
About Pyramid Analytics
Although responsibilities can change based on preference and fit over time, the position’s core responsibilities include:
Coding complex modules to deliver new data lake querying capabilities for customers to drive data visualizations, analytics, and AI. This includes:
- Building web-based interfaces for users
- Building the backend framework for capturing and running the logic and capabilities
- 3+ years of experience as a Full-Stack Developer
- 2+ years of experience in Java or C#. Java is highly preferred.
- Experience working with SQL.
- Self-learner. Enjoy learning new technologies.
- An ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Be a team player with excellent communication skills.
- Having a can-do attitude is a must.
- Sc in Computer Science or relevant army experience – advantage
- Experience with version control systems such as Git – advantage