Field Marketing Manager
The Field Marketing Manager, DACH, will work alongside and report to the Director of Demand Generation, EMEA, as well as be an integral part of the Pyramid Analytics marketing team.
The Field Marketing Manager, DACH, will partner with regional sales leadership to build and execute the demand generation plan for a segment of the European market, including the DACH and Nordics region. This person will collaborate with our global marketing team and manage product launches, events, and demand generation campaigns. We measure success by pipeline development, lead generation, and sales success.
We are looking for someone who can take ownership of a dedicated field region, develop a strong marketing strategy, and execute a plan with unique experiences and campaigns that drive demand and revenue.
The role encompasses the following responsibilities:
- Own the overall strategic vision and execution of regional marketing plans that create new opportunities, build executive relationships, and impact revenue growth
- Think creatively and generate ideas to build robust, unique campaigns that resonate locally
- Partner with fellow field and ABM marketers, as well as sales and broader marketing counterparts to develop and deliver high-touch marketing programs
- Create, execute, and monitor a comprehensive follow-up strategy for each campaign and event to attain targets
- Support the regional sales leads in the organization and execution of virtual and in-person event programs such as roundtables, meetups, workshops, executive dinners, etc.
- Work cross-functionally with SDRs, sales, product, growth and digital marketing, customer success, and others to execute region-specific marketing plans
- Work with Marketing and Revenue Ops teams to manage measurement of every program and its impact through reporting; evaluate event/campaign ROI, ensure department consistency in reporting and present recommendations for improvement
- Maintain KPI and ROI reporting and dashboards for review across all events and campaigns
- Manage projects in ClickUp and import details for all Field Marketing events and ABM programs
- Manage and maintain invoicing process and accounting for all demand generation programs and events to ensure consistent tracking across the region
- Travel to select regions to provide onsite support for events as needed
Requirements for position:
- 5-8 years of previous marketing experience; including planning and coordinating marketing programs in the DACH region
- Proven experience in a B2B demand generation and events role (enterprise software, SaaS, regional marketing a plus)
- Initiative-taking, able to work autonomously and proactively communicate across teams
- Strong project management and organization skills with the ability to independently manage multiple initiatives at once
- Innovative: Able to bring innovative ideas and provide fresh perspectives on current field processes
- Fluent German is necessary, as well as the ability to communicate in English
The ideal candidate will work as part of the local European marketing team (reporting to the Director of Demand Generation EMEA and working alongside a Marketing Specialist), as well as the wider marketing team in the United States.