Executive Assistant & Admin
About Pyramid Analytics
Pyramid Analytics is rapidly growing, and we are seeking a talented Personal assistant to join our growing team.
About the role:
- Manage all administrative aspects of the founders in an efficient, effective, and professional manner.
- Point of contact for internal and external interfaces.
- Oversee meeting coordination from sending invites, scheduling catering, securing meeting spaces, and follow-up correspondence
- Full calendar management for meetings, travel, and personal issues when needed.
- Manage travel coordination such as booking flights, hotels, and local transportation
- Handle the CEO matters with the highest degree of confidentiality and time sensitivity.
- Responsibility for special projects that are relevant to the work of the founders.
- Assist with personal items as requested i.e. errands, scheduling, coordinating, and meeting with investors.
- Plan and execute welfare events.
- Provide support to employees on various office-related topics.
- Manage office supply budget, ensure accurate and timely reporting
- Outlook knowledge and Office software (presentations, Excel) – required.
- Relevant prior experience 2-5 years – required.
- Native English speaker (writing, reading, and speaking) – a must.
- You are a self-starter with strong organization and time management skills
- You should have the ability to multi-task while remaining detail-oriented
- You are proactive, resourceful, and self-driven – you are able to anticipate needs before we know there is a need
- You are willing to accept and embrace change in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to join meetings with CEO, take notes and distribute meeting summaries
- Might require unusual working hours –need availability evenings/nights mostly online
- Very pleasant personality, kind and easy to work with – need to interface with Customers / High executives / Investors, etc.