Email & Marketing Automation Manager
Pyramid Analytics is looking for an expert in email and marketing automation to join our fast-growing go-to-market team in the United States. This role is central to maximizing the return on our marketing investments by ensuring flawless email campaign execution and lockstep marketing + sales alignment by utilizing HubSpot as our marketing automation platform and CRM.
This position requires an individual who knows the full capabilities of the HubSpot environment, including list management for segmentation and workflows for nurture campaigns. A successful candidate will be an integral member of our team responsible for a wide variety of digital marketing duties. This position requires flexibility, organization, strong time management skills, attention to detail, commitment to meeting crucial deadlines, as well as the ability to produce solid results.
- Manage daily operations of the email marketing channel including email content production, contact strategy development, list management, segmentation, development, QA, deployment, testing, and optimization
- Develop A/B and multivariate testing strategies and optimize campaigns based on learnings and business needs
- Ensure solid deliverability through monitoring inbox deliverability, unsubscribe/spam complaint rates, and other deliverability metrics
- Ensure compliance with privacy standards across the applicable sales territories, including (but not limited to) CAN-SPAM, CASL, GDPR and CCPA (Soon to be CPRA)
- Oversee data management for records within the system, ensuring standardization and good data hygiene
- Support marketing initiatives: manage forms and CTAs for lead generation, manage landing pages
- Ensure frictionless orchestration across our marketing, sales, and customer success teams to optimize collaborative execution and conversion
- Provide training and education to the sales team and other internal teams
- Track and communicate results and success metrics through reporting, and provide recommendations for improvement
- Assist with day-to-day system maintenance and configuration of HubSpot, driving improvements and employing best practices
- HubSpot Marketing Automation expert
- HubSpot Certifications will be highly preferred
- Thorough understanding of marketing strategies and tactics
- Prior success with lead nurturing programs, triggered emails, and marketing automation efforts that have demonstrably improved conversion and engagement
- Demonstrated ability to achieve results working cross-functionally with sales, marketing, and customer success teams
- Experience executing international programs across multiple privacy standards
- HTML skills and experience with HTML editor tools
- Copywriting and copy-editing skills
- Self-starter who can work independently and collaboratively
About Pyramid Analytics
Pyramid is what’s next in analytics. Our unified decision intelligence platform delivers insights for everyone to make faster, more informed decisions. It provides direct access to any data, enables governed self-service for any person, and serves any analytics need in a no-code environment. The Pyramid Decision Intelligence Platform uniquely combines Data Prep, Business Analytics, and Data Science in a single environment with AI guidance, reducing cost and complexity while accelerating growth and innovation. The Pyramid Platform enables a strategic, organization-wide approach to Business Intelligence and Analytics, from the simple to the sophisticated.
Pyramid Analytics is incorporated in Amsterdam and has regional headquarters in global innovation and business centers, including London, New York City, and Tel-Aviv. Investors include Jerusalem Venture Partners (JVP), Sequoia Capital, and Viola Growth. Though our team lives worldwide because geography should not be a barrier to talent and opportunity, this is a US-based role due to the highly collaborative nature of our go-to-market team.