You know product like the back of your hand. You know our buyers better than they know themselves, including how they make their buying decisions. You also know our competitors: what they do today and what they plan to do in the future. This isn’t guesswork. You back up strategic insights with market evidence and data, then use that knowledge to drive the development of positioning and messaging that resonates with buyers and empowers our sales channels to be successful.
In addition, you regularly collaborate with product managers and sales channels; it’s a balancing act that requires strong diplomatic skills, including knowing when to push back and when to dive in.
Why Pyramid Analytics?
We all want careers where we can make a difference; where we can be pioneers; where we can be awesome. At Pyramid Analytics, we are empowered to live our values every day, enabling us to make a positive impact on our customers, communities, and the world around us. Our entrepreneurial spirit and customer-first focus, led by CEO Omri Kohl, is woven into the fabric of everything we do. And the #1 rankings from our users and analysts show the results of our approach.
What you'll be doing
- You will plan, prioritize, and coordinate all go-to-market initiatives to raise product awareness and adoption and achieve category leadership, including events, public communications, content creation, and digital marketing campaigns
- You will be a strong thought leader for Pyramid’s business intelligence platform, both internally and externally, through industry conferences and analyst briefings
- You will understand what aspects of the product messaging and positioning are effective “in the field”, and use this feedback to inform marketing priorities and adjust our materials
- You will partner with product management to develop positioning and messaging that resonates with the target audience (including executives / decision makers)
- You will conduct ongoing analysis of competitors’ messaging and marketing strategies to stay ahead of the curve and ensure clear differentiation
- You will drive the development of compelling written and visual content, including datasheets, whitepapers, videos, webinars, analyst presentations, and more
- You will produce assets that enable sales and accelerate the deal cycle, bringing the product positioning to life with compelling narratives that are grounded in customer success stories.
The success patterns for this position are:
- You have a demonstrated ability to effectively position B2B products for growth in the market, working with marketing and sales to build a healthy pipeline while increasing the velocity and rate of closing deals.
- You have strong analytical skills, with proven capabilities interpreting data and qualitative research and distilling into actionable key takeaways (after all, we are a data-driven organization!)
- You are a critical thinker with strong problem-solving and research proficiencies.
- You are an expert in comprehending and interpreting competitor strategies and prospect behavior.
- You are an expert in gathering large amounts of data and convert it into meaningful analysis.
- You have solid organizational skills and are detail oriented.
- You have the ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
The successful candidate will have the following personal characteristics:
- You are articulate, strategic, and pragmatic problem-solver with ability to excel in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- You are able to effectively apply insights of markets and customer behavior, communicate effectively and leverage knowledge to benefit business planning and strategy
- You are adept at articulating conclusions from data, raising issues with insight into implications and is persuasive when presenting.
- You anticipate, identify and act on both short and long-term goals in achieving results—actively seeking to stretch performance targets.
- You are highly experienced in effectively communicating with all levels and business partners; communicating effectively with many different stakeholders.
- You are flexible and can handle challenges while maintaining your cool and sense of humor.
- This position may require you to travel up to 15% travel
Required education and experience
- Bachelors degree in Product Marketing or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in product marketing for B2B software
- Experience in the Business Intelligence/Business Analytics space