Pyramid Analytics - worldwide leader in Big Data tools, Data Analytics and Business Intelligence, is building a unique suite of products in the data space.
We are rapidly growing and continue to search for an experienced Java Developer to join our Development Team.
If your passion is to develop high performing, sophisticated software and solve complex challenges while working as part of a talented team– let's talk.
- A minimum of 4- years of experience in a general Java programming role (preferably Java server development creating robust, high performing server applications)
- Experience working with all types of databases (Relational, OLAP, NoSQL)
- Extensive experience in Multithreading and/or Multi serves Implementation.
- Extensive experience in OOP.
- Experience with Big Data and Machine Learning
- Experience with Serverless Computing (for example – AWS Lambda, Google Cloud Functions, Azure Functions, etc..)
- Demonstrable skills in application design, with a focus on concurrency, performance, and resource efficiency.
- Extensive Unit testing and TDD