Pyramid’s Field Marketing Manager will play a key role in designing, implementing and executing marketing programs and events in North America with the goal of generating qualified leads and accelerating the progression of opportunities in the sales pipeline. The candidate will be responsible for shaping the annual event strategy, creating and executing demand campaigns and managing account-based marketing initiatives. The candidate will also be responsible for monitoring performance and reporting on results.
As Pyramid’s Field Marketing Manager, you’re passionate about marketing and events and no task is beneath you. You are detail-oriented, dedicated to delivering extraordinary experiences, and a team player who is excited to be part of a dynamic and ambitious sales & marketing team. You have a proven ability to manage multiple tasks at once, meet deadlines, and communicate effectively across teams. This role will have an immediate impact on Pyramid’s ability to maintain our rapid growth – you’ll be the communications glue between a number of key teams, including Product, Marketing, Sales, Customer Success and Strategic Alliances. Most importantly, you’re excited to join Pyramid and bring our mission of enabling better decision-making to life.
- Coordinate territory planning and execution to build marketing event and program calendars to increase awareness, drive engagement, generate leads, and support conversion rates.
- Manage all aspects of event coordination including strategy, objectives materials creation, event messaging/marketing, signage, giveaways, contract negotiation, vendor relations, site selection, registration, agenda scheduling, staffing, on-site production and F&B, & logistics.
- Manage account-based marketing activities, in partnership with sales, including identifying target accounts, developing strategy, executing campaigns with the support of cross-functional teams.
- Conduct post-event/campaign evaluations and ROI analysis; report and share results and recommendations with sales team and marketing teams.
- Strategize, order and deliver promotional items to support sales & events.
- Research industry events and marketing/campaign opportunities and evaluate sponsorship based on Pyramid’s objectives and target audience.
- Maintain event and campaign documents - budgets, calendars, checklists, run-of-shows, etc.
- Complete quarterly budget reviews and ROI analysis; pivot strategy to align with findings.
- Achieve benchmarked ROI metrics by working with the sales and demand generation teams, managing and analyzing campaign data in Salesforce.
- Successfully prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines and budgets
- 4+ years of B2B working experience in the event planning, field marketing and/or marketing space
- Knowledge of customer experience landscape is recommended but not required
- Previous experience managing events and marketing campaigns
- Ability to develop and deliver cohesive event strategies, including messaging, audience, execution
- Ability to work independently and in a group setting
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment; ability to multitask and effectively manage time
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Acute attention to detail; demonstrated ability for accuracy and thoroughness
- Ability to work effectively with internal and external clients
- Proven negotiation, problem-solving, organization and project management skills
- Experience handling large budgets
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Knowledge of Adobe Programs (Photoshop, Illustrator), HubSpot experience is not required but extremely helpful
This position will require domestic travel, when that is possible again.