The Customer Success team is focused on enabling customers to deliver trusted insight into corporate data that is universally accessible and useful.
We are seeking an experienced elearning and LMS Manager (Manager Level) to help design, develop and manage the Pyramid elearning experience. This role will be responsible for day to day management of a new Learning Management System (LMS) being procured and the provision of compelling and tailored elearning content to support our customers and partners.
This is an opportunity to join a growing company at an exciting time in its history. We are looking for hands-on, self-starters who are passionate about eLearning in the Analytics & Business Intelligence industry who can leverage their experience to create success for themselves and Pyramid Analytics.
The role will include build and execution of an eLearning system, content development, internal and external partner engagement and management reporting & recommendations.
Responsible for managing the LMS vendor relationship and the daily operational performance of the Learning Management System (LMS) and interactions with the Pyramid supporting infrastructure. Serve as the system expert to manage user learning paths, troubleshoot issues, manage interactions between teams, perform platform training to internal and external stakeholders; develop and test functional upgrades to improve user experience with internal technical teams.
Engage with 3rd party expert providers to create rich, interactive eLearning products, including illustrations, image editing, graphics design and video motion graphics Actively engage with internal stakeholders to understand the key business learning requirements of our customers and training partners and build an effective and engaging eLearning program suitable for different geographies,
Working closely with our Customer Success Management team, your team will develop and execute a learning program that increases enterprise client engagement and satisfaction of our customers and partners. This will include the implementation of product certification for customers and our network of implementation and consulting partners.
Manage the administration and configuration of the LMS including creation of learning pathways, assignment of roles and permissions; manage users and user/learning groups and course assignments. Prepare reports and analysis of LMS usage data, including monitoring and evaluating course or program effectiveness; recommend and develop continuous improvement
As a high-growth business, you may contribute to other projects as the need arises.
The successful candidate will be expected to be able to work from the office (based in Farnborough) at least 2 of the 5 days per week, with the remaining days working remotely.
- Experience using business intelligence and analytical tools (Tableau, Power BI, etc.)
- Proven instructional designer having established principles and methods for curriculum and training design
- Extensive experience of storyboarding and developing interactive training materials and learning objects using authoring tools (e.g. Adobe Captivate, Articulate Storyline)
- Extensive experience administering a scale LMS with external customers Experience with CRM database management and marketing automation tools; mastery of standard office tools.
- Experience with video and audio editing software and image manipulation Ideally experience of working with both large enterprises and with smaller supplier companies.
- Experience with a 2-sided (buyer/supplier) business model a large plus The ideal candidate should be a self-starter and independent, while still able to excel when working with others across functional teams.
- Enthusiasm for customers and being a champion for their experience is a must! You are outgoing, personable, creative and passionate.
- Excellent organization skills, comfortable with managing detailed processes across multiple concurrent initiatives Strong project management skills, including planning, scheduling, and communication
- Meticulous attention to detail Have a discipline of data-driven decision-making, monitoring KPIs and measuring ROI Comfortable running multiple projects from brief level through to completion Fluent English (additional languages a significant plus) Exceptional verbal, written, listening and interpersonal skills
This position may require travel.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in instructional design, digital multimedia design or related discipline
- Minimum of five years of experience in web-based instructional education design and delivery in the software industry.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
None required for this position.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.