Pyramid is the Trusted Analytics Platform™ that connects teams, drives confident decisions, and produces winning results.
Our vision is to help customers win with data by creating unity and trust. We’re a hungry business intelligence software vendor with an underdog mentality. Our platform is designed to help customers solve real-world problems using analytics. It’s independent of any backend technology or data set, which lets users easily connect to their existing data sets wherever they’re stored (on premises, cloud, or hybrid), and seamlessly access them through our analytic modules, where they can begin integrating, modeling, and sharing repeatable insights at scale. The software delivers faster analytic insights and leverages built-in augmented ML & AI. Users can perform all analytic-based workflows in one environment, regardless of role, so they don’t have to use other applications for additional functionality.
- Plan and execute various web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Design, build, and maintain social media presence.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Identify critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes user funnels.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Evaluate emerging technologies.
- Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the industry
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Moz, Omniture, SEMRush, etc.)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or similar.
- A minimum of two years of experience in digital marketing required.
- Experience in Business Intelligence and Analytics strongly preferred.