Pyramid is the Trusted Analytics Platform™ that connects teams, drives confident decisions, and produces winning results.
Our vision is to help customers win with data by creating unity and trust. We’re a hungry business intelligence software vendor with an underdog mentality. Our platform is designed to help customers solve real-world problems using analytics. It’s independent of any backend technology or data set, which lets users easily connect to their existing data sets wherever they’re stored (on premises, cloud, or hybrid), and seamlessly access them through our analytic modules, where they can begin integrating, modeling, and sharing repeatable insights at scale. The software delivers faster analytic insights and leverages built-in augmented ML & AI. Users can perform all analytic-based workflows in one environment, regardless of role, so they don’t have to use other applications for additional functionality.
It's a big story to tell, and we are looking for a savvy content specialist to help us tell it—as simply and clearly as possible. As an integral member of the Marketing team, you will develop engaging content to fuel demand generation initiatives that get noticed and drive new customer growth. As a content marketing specialist, you will be required to research and define desired target audiences, manage the content creation and publishing process, and monitor consumer and content metrics.
The content marketing specialist we’re looking for has a keen eye for detail, asks great questions, brings an outside-the-box mindset, and can produce content that is clear and persuasive. A skilled content specialist should be an expert storyteller and possess an excellent knowledge of business and content trends.
- Researching content and audience trends to ensure that content is relevant and appealing.
- Execute content strategies to effectively reach the desired target audience and marketing goals.
- Creating content for a variety of platforms including blogs, websites, and social media.
- Proofreading and editing content before publishing.
- Ensuring that SEO and SMO strategies are effectively implemented.
- Managing content calendars and ensuring that the content remains consistent across all platforms.
- Coordinating with the marketing, design, and writing teams to ensure the timely delivery of assignments.
- Tracking prospect and content analytics and generating reports and presentations.
- Keeping up to date with content trends, audience preferences, and advancements in analytics technology.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to keep abreast of content and audience trends and advancements in the analytics market.
- Strong understanding of content practices such as SEO, SMO, and PPC.
- A portfolio of published work.
- Familiarity with content management systems such as WordPress and Sitefinity
- Good knowledge of content and layout design tools such as Adobe InCopy and InDesign.
- Good knowledge of various content channels such as social media, blogs, and print media.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or similar.
- A minimum of three years of experience in content creation, marketing, communications, or similar.
- Experience in Business Intelligence and Analytics strongly preferred.