Pyramid is the Trusted Analytics Platform™ that connects teams, drives confident decisions, and produces winning results.
Our vision is to help customers win with data by creating unity and trust to outpace the market. We accomplish this goal by providing one, singular trusted analytics platform that is independent of any backend technology or data set. Our open, secure environment ensures that a customer's entire organization can easily connect to their existing data sets wherever they reside (on premises, cloud, or hybrid), and seamlessly access them through our analytic modules, where they can begin integrating, modeling, and sharing repeatable insights at scale. Our consistent and flexible architecture allows our customers to gain faster analytic insights and leverage built-in augmented ML & AI to scale optimally, while also adapting to different user needs. Users can perform all analytic-based workflows in one environment, regardless of role, so they don’t have to use other applications for additional functionality.
We are looking for a Channel Marketing Manager to join our rapidly growing marketing organization. In this role, your goal is to activate partner relationships to help increase partner’s success with Pyramid’s platform and ultimately partner revenue contribution. This will involve a combination of strategic alignment and creative implementation in collaboration with your manager, partner managers, sales representatives, and various marketing channel and product owners. Your work will both support partner portfolio expansion and enable the program to scale.
- Drive partner engagement and generate leads through ongoing and quarterly partner marketing activity
- Establish budgets, financial models, performance metrics, and tracking systems for regular analysis and reporting
- Plan campaigns / efforts / launches with a cross-functional team
- Produce and deliver presentations to internal and partner audiences
- Optimize results to replicate successes
- Field partner requests, prioritizing workflow, and identifying new opportunities
- Assist with partner onboarding and in sales enablement
- Maintain a current library of partner resources
- Help improve processes and explore approaches
- Experience in a client or partner facing role
- Strong communication and organization skills
- In-depth knowledge of current digital marketing technologies and techniques.
- Proficiency in partner relationship management (PRM) software.
- Exceptional analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Superb leadership, communication, and collaboration capabilities.
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills.
- Advanced ability to drive creativity and innovation.
This position will require domestic and international travel, when that is possible again.
Required Education and Experience
- Minimum 5 years’ channel marketing experience in Enterprise Business Intelligence, Advanced Analytics, or Data Science
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or equivalent experience