Instrumenting BI Success: Summary of Headline Results in BARC BI Survey 14
Selecting a business intelligence solution can be overwhelming, given all the dimensions to consider—for example, business requirements, size of the implementation, the product’s ease of use, price-to-value perception, among others. The BARC Business Intelligence Survey 14, with results released in October 2014, makes this task slightly easier, by providing key dimensions or key performance indicators (KPIs) for measuring and comparing vendors, based on customer feedback. (*Headline results for BARC BI 15 will be released in October 2015.)
We created a blog series that explores some key vendor and product dimensions that BARC 2014 measured, grouping these dimensions into the following themes or categories:
- Successful, large-scale, governed BI programs—for instance, project success, proportion of employees who use a product in their organization
- Enterprise-grade, end-to-end BI platform—for instance, query performance, discovery/visualization capabilities, mobile capabilities
- Users at ease with practical business gains—for instance, price-to-value perception, customer satisfaction
Pyramid Analytics consistently scored high in dimensions that fall within these themes, based on customer feedback.
The blog series contains the following articles related to these themes, which highlight areas where Pyramid Analytics can help you be successful in your BI efforts and initiatives.
- Path to Successful BI Projects
- Meeting the BI Needs of Users
- Choosing a Standard BI Solution
- Easy, Operational, and Collaborative BI
- BI Product and Customer Satisfaction
- Agility in a BI Solution
To see the headline results for Pyramid Analytics in the BARC BI Survey 14, download the summary.
*Coming October 2015: Once again, stay tuned to see upcoming headline results for Pyramid Analytics in the BARC BI Survey 15!
- Follow Pyramid Analytics on LinkedIn.
- Follow @PyramidAnalytics on Twitter.
- Follow Pyramid Analytics on SlideShare.